Thursday, September 4, 2008

7 &1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners

I just watched the slide show of the 7 & 1/2 habits of highly successful lifelong learners for the second time. After experimenting with blogging and flickr I feel understand more about what my learning habits are. I need to believe more in my abilities as a learner and to not give up when I run into problems. I haven't had a great interest in learning new technology but I am beginning to have some fun (just a little) with this project.



7 ½ Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners
Habit 1: Begin with the end in mind
Habit 2: Accept responsibility for your own learning
Habit 3: View problems as challenges
Habit 4: Have confidence in yourself as a competent, effective
learner
Habit 5: Create your own learning toolbox
Habit 6: Use technology to your advantage
Habit 7: Teach/mentor others
Habit 7½: Play!

No comments: