Friday, November 7, 2008

MOLDI

I searched for some of the books I have checked out now on MOLDI but could not find them, so I decided to browse for eBooks. There is not as big a selection as I thought. It's a good place to find classics. A few of the biographies caught my eye, such as 2 biographies about the Beatles. Also the book, Michael Moore is a Big Fat Stupid White Man sounded interesting. The descriptions and the excerpts are very good. I don't believe I would like to read an entire book on a computer screen. My eyes couldn't take it. I guess it could be very convenient for someone who has trouble getting to the library to pick up and return books. I just like to have the book in my hand. I might try downloading an audio book sometime. It would be a good way to hear some of the classics I never got around to reading.

No comments: